WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: RECRUITMENT

Go down 
+2
mattman111
Aerostar250
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

ok. we will go with that.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 am

yay possum24 may come yay hes my awesome friend on psn!!
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Ya. I think I convinced him to join. He said he would check it out and I gave him the web address. 31 members! (maybe)
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Anyways... Back to planning for the contest Wink
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

Yes, and again, PLEASE sign up for those positions. We may post pone this contest until after the wolf create contest. I know there has been some confusion whether they were different events or what the contest was about, but I just wanted to clear that up; this is a seperate contest than the wolf create contest. In the mean time, we should plan our advertising for this contest (not the create contest) and firm up prizing, positions, and what the contest will be about. I think we were thinking about the best wolf promotional level, which might not work for the contest because only NEW members can join. We could make a promotional level for the contest though. Any way, lots to think about... better get to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 pm

No offense, but I think a good way to get new members would be to "water down" the rules. I had a friend that was going to join but didnt because the rules were too strict. He doesnt go on LBP atleast once a week, and cant commit to posting that often. Again, no offense, but do you think you could make some changes, doggy?
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Aerostar250 wrote:
No offense, but I think a good way to get new members would be to "water down" the rules. I had a friend that was going to join but didnt because the rules were too strict. He doesnt go on LBP atleast once a week, and cant commit to posting that often. Again, no offense, but do you think you could make some changes, doggy?

The only problem I have with that is the fact that those rules are in place so that we don't have a wave of in active members. We could stretch it a bit like 3 - 5 posts monthly minimum, but we can't say that you don't have to have a minimum post.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Aerostar is right. I do need to water down the rules a bit. And i've been wanting to make some changes anyway for a while. So here goes.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Thank you for considering my idea doggy! I think it will get more members. Like lucky said, 3 to 5 posts minimum per month would be good. Some people dont want to have to post in sleeper cell when they are leaving. They already have enough to think about with packing and stuff like that. I dont know what we can do about that though. I, for one, forgot to post on sleeper cell when I left on holidays.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

How about this:

I would prefer that you post in sleeper cell, but you don't have to. But, its really not hard. Just post there ahead of time and you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Yeah, good point. You could posts months before hand.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

ya you could but sometimes people could make mistakes like they are going on vacation for a week in 1 month but they could make a mistake and the mistake would be that they were actualy going on vacation in 2 months
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm

That is possible. Plans do change. Anyway, lets get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: RECRUITMENT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2