WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: RECRUITMENT

Go down 
+2
mattman111
Aerostar250
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

Operation: RECRUITMENT Empty
PostSubject: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Ok, as you may know, WOLF could go under. It is up to us to do whatever we can to save it! I had an idea to do some sort of contest in which you would have to join WOLF to enter. Mattman suggested we throw in a 20 dollar PSN gift card, which would give people a reason to enter, other than "Help us recruit people! Please?" If you would like to help with this project, sign up here and we will work out the details. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! Very Happy correction: WE WILL DO THIS! Very Happy Very Happy

Current positions:
COORDINATOR: Me
Assistant coordinator:
Donations?:
We also need someone to post this contest on LBW, or wherever we decide to post it. Doggy, maybe?
Judges: Me, Doggy2, (one more)
Please sign up for any of these positions and tell me if I should add more! Very Happy

Last edited by Aerostar250 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Aerostar250 wrote:
Ok, as you may know, WOLF could go under. It is up to us to do whatever we can to save it! I had an idea to do some sort of contest in which you would have to join WOLF to enter. Mattman suggested we throw in a 20 dollar PSN gift card, which would give people a reason to enter, other than "Help us recruit people! Please?" If you would like to help with this project, sign up here and we will work out the details. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! Very Happy correction: WE WILL DO THIS! Very Happy Very Happy

Current positions:
COORDINATOR: Me
Assistant coordinator:
Donations?:
We also need someone to post this contest on LBW, or wherever we decide to post it. Doggy, maybe?
Please sign up for any of these positions and tell me if I should add more! Very Happy
Lets that all fine and dandy. But we need doggy2 before we do anything. We can't leave our leader out. This will most likely be our first contest that involves a prize. Lets wait for doggy before making this step. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

ok. Doggy? what do you think of this idea? Tell me if you approve and we will get started. thx
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 pm

I think that along with money which everyone desires, we also make them higher in the ranks, or something to say, HEY! THIS PERSON DID BETTER! And we would need a certain requirement of the levels, we can't just have someone completily flunk at making a level and win?
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah, I know, but we cant start on the details untill doggy approves. In other words, this isn't even a sure thing yet. Just brainstorming.
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:
I think that along with money which everyone desires, we also make them higher in the ranks, or something to say, HEY! THIS PERSON DID BETTER! And we would need a certain requirement of the levels, we can't just have someone completily flunk at making a level and win?
Theres only 3 ranks that are possible to get to.Team Member, Sargent which i am, And admiral which i have no idea how to become.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 pm

well make a new rank, it's easy i did it for renovation nation, you just go to the admin panel and change some stuff, it could be like, Level Winner! Or something.
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 am

luckypucky13 wrote:
well make a new rank, it's easy i did it for renovation nation, you just go to the admin panel and change some stuff, it could be like, Level Winner! Or something.
ehh maybe like a icon that goes next to the winners account name. no one but admins can put awards there. That would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 am

exactly, if youve checked out renovation nation, above my photo on a post, it shows my rank, i could make one of those, look pretty cool too :p I made Jaslow's too.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 pm

I give my approval.

I made a suggestion at the news about some guidelines. Here goes:

EDIT: my iPod won't let me links. >Sad my suggestion is on page 3

Last edited by doggy2 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:43 pm

YAY! Very Happy Thanks doggy! Will you be a judge, maybe? It would be suiting being the leader of wolf and everything.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 pm

I should be judge. I'll be neutral as far as a contest is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:49 pm

I was thinking there should be three judges. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, keep on mind that there will only be like 4 people who are active right now...
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:52 pm

i want to sign up ill try to get more people and everyone should make thier psn comments WOLF WANTS YOU
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 pm

am i on the active list thingy
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Yes you are active. You are not on sleeper cell.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm

oh ok. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

OK. Are we doing this contest or what?
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm game for it. So get creating I guess...
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:00 pm

should we make a level advertising the contest, or LBW? We also need to round up some prizes... And fill our positions for the contest... so we still have a lot to do. Let's get to it!
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Wait, i'm confused. Is this going to be a WOLF contest, or just a contest?

As for the pirze, we are deadlocked on what it should be. I ran a poll in the news, but its tied right now.
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I forgot about the create contest!! Should we merge them, or keep them seperate? Oh and I got us a new member, I think. He is friends with lego and I. His PSN is possum24.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Aerostar250 wrote:
I forgot about the create contest!! Should we merge them, or keep them seperate? Oh and I got us a new member, I think. He is friends with lego and I. His PSN is possum24.
Is he... Possum Awsome? :p sorry.

As for the contest, I think we should first hold the create contest for prizes, I think we should hold that one first, then after a few weeks if you want to host another one aero you can go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah. I thought the contest was a WOLF info level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RECRUITMENT   Operation: RECRUITMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: RECRUITMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next