WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: RISE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

Operation: RISE Empty
PostSubject: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 am

Ready
Initiate
Strengthen
Establish

This is WOLF's first operation. Operations can be many things. A level, a series, a war, or in this case a clan wide problem solving. What is the problem you might say. The problem is this: WOLF is too small. You have all established yourselves as dedicated WOLF operatives. I know that if something goes wrong, WOLF can fall back onto you people. It is now time to expand. The point of all of this is to make WOLF ready for any challenges LBP will throw at us. The operation will be in three phases:

Phase 1: Initiate

Starting with this post, Phase 1 is now a go. This is the longest and most difficult phase. Once we get past it, the rest of the operation is a breeze. During phase 1, we must grow our numbers. What do I ask of you? This is what should happen:

1. Tell your freinds list that plays LBP to join WOLF. Along with this, I temporarly lift the minimum 20 post count on an LBP related site. Instead, people who join without this will become recruits and once they take part in some levels, and they reach 20 posts, they will become team members. New people can also PM me and ask to be promoted to Team Member once they reach 20 posts, but I will test them and they better be amazing creators.

2. At some point, I will make a post in Littlebig Land telling people to join. But not Littlebig Central. (There are established clans already there, we want to stay on their good side. Plus no one would join except noobs).

3. MOST CRUCIAL OF ALL! We must inform Team Epic Members of WOLF ASAP. Team Epic is dead, we must take advantage of this opportunity. There must be people left that still want to be in an OC group. The member lists are still up, we could pull this off.

Phase 2: Strengthen

During this phase, we will strengthen WOLF's infrastructure and ensure that even if I leave (The only possibility of this happening is when I go college, in THREE years), WOLF will name its first admirals and stability will be ensured. We will:

1. Make sure that everyone knows their duty and their place

2. Kick noobs out. If someone in a group shows the symptoms of a noob (these include long periods of inactivity, inability to work together, or the inability to create half decently), they will get the boot.

3. Once this is done, to test WOLF, I will take a vacation for at least 1 week, but no more then 2 weeks. During this time, the admirals will pick up the slack and WOLF will function as normal. I will still look at the forums and perform moderation duties. I will not answer any posts, Pms, or PSN messages. I will resume duties when I return, or when WOLF goes down the chute.

4. After my leave, WOLF will hold its first elections. These will be held for master of recruitment, master of level production, master of stability, and 2 advisors. These people will form my cabinet.

Phase 3: Establish

During this, WOLF will establish itself as a major clan of LBP. How do we do this?

1. Establish alliances with other clans. Every good clan needs some friends.

2. Ensure that any enemies we have are tiny noob clans.

3. Publish a WOLF level that gets onto the cool levels page. I have no control on when a WOLF level makes it here, but it should happen by this point.

Once this operation is over, WOLF will be a major LBP clan with many, many members. I am one person, so we all need to work together. If you work hard, and take part in this, there may be promotions waiting for you Shocked . NOW GO MY MINIONS!

Last edited by doggy2 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Jose345o
Team Player
Team Player
Jose345o

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Sounds like a good plan Cool Where can I get a sig made with "WOLF" in letters and animated lightning-electricity around it?
Back to top Go down
SethisI
Message Maker
Message Maker
SethisI

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Should we post a thread on the Team Epic forums? Or would that be intruding, or whatever. Some people still check that...
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Go ahead. Just copy and paste the OP.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
SethisI
Message Maker
Message Maker
SethisI

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 pm

All right, I did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Better watch out for the MoonsinMotiom (MIM) group, their becoming pretty big. I guess you count them as some competition. They have about 20-30 members.

Here's a link to the forum.

http://www.littlebigland.com/forum/index.php

(You have to scroll down on the website, you'll see it.)
Back to top Go down
jaslow
jaslow

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Q- ManBling13 wrote:
Better watch out for the MoonsinMotiom (MIM) group, their becoming pretty big. I guess you count them as some competition. They have about 20-30 members.

Here's a link to the forum.

http://www.littlebigland.com/forum/index.php

(You have to scroll down on the website, you'll see it.)

I've never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: RISE   Operation: RISE Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: RISE
Page 1 of 1