WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!

Go down 
+3
Korvic
legolaselfking1
Crifnud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Make vids? (multiple choice)
yes
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left1140%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 40% [ 6 ]
-wolf info vids
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left1120%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 20% [ 3 ]
-medieval rpg
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left1120%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 20% [ 3 ]
-other
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left1113%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 13% [ 2 ]
No
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left110%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
-well this is a dumb idea.......
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left110%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
-K i voted now shut up bout this ( D: )
 0% [ 0 ]
-other
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Left117%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Right11
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm

lol people
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:
Crifnud wrote:
i was thinkin we should make like a lbp version of 'lost'?

NO! NEVER EVER.

wait why? and this is where i reference:
crifnud wrote:
i dont mean specificly lost i just mean like sum ppl on a desert island ( with cameras so its from their point of view like surviver man?)
and that references:
Quote :
i dont mean like "day1:we build shelter;day2:we saw a rescue plane, it crashed" or wutever there would be problems....... like for those 'losties' out there, the smoke monster or some organization (dharma lololololol ) and indigenous (native) people like tribesman or 'others' plus there could be specail things bout the island like diferent parts could be diferent time periods like one section could be present, another: future, another: medieval, another: prehistoric or like no normal physics apply, like in a comic called "blank it", there was a shovel falling though a looping universe faster and faster each time as it was not affected by the atmoshere yet it was affected by the atmoshere in that it went so fast it caught on fire(kinda like re-entry).

Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 am

im not very interested in that right now
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

k so are we ever going to make these videos or not? Becouse seriously, its not like it happens overnight or they make themselves or anything.....
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

calm down 10 year old. You can speak nicely too right?
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am

What...?
Lollie Chocolate wrote:
I'm not ten
Lollie Chocolate wrote:
I am calm, I'm just questioning if we're ever making any videos.
Lollie Chocolate wrote:
What do you mean by that? Neutral

Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:34 am

XD the ten year old thing was an inside joke from the chatroom. And the way i read it sounded like it was mean-ish

especially this part;

Crifnud "Becouse seriously, its not like it happens overnight or they make themselves or anything....."
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 pm

sorry for the 'rude' tone but unless we make this happen, the world will be without any good lbp vids( sorry for that, there are a few good ones) and we miss out on a good chance to advertise
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

yes but maybe they have a way to take vids in lbp2. =O and also how are we recording it?
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Crifnud wrote:
HOLY SH**!!!! my dad haz been in media(tv) long enough to tell me this:
"we could hook up our VHS to the back of the tv" then he said sumthin bout gettin it on the computer though some like scanning or DVD buring proccess or sumthin but holy shizzfizzdidn'zzle! all over youtube(through mah ipod- youtube is child blocked on both comps) ive looked for good LBP vids, best place ive found em is Machinima but those are corny sooooooo........ we could like make WOLF info vids and for me we could make the mideival RPG :3 and stuff lets try to do this and get this done?
thats how...... plus my bro has a vid cam that might work good
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Its good to know how we will record this.

However, you should add one more kind of video: Tutorial videos.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

tutorial for what? if its for joining wolf thats what the 'WOLF info' ones would be
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am

On how to do stuff in the game... DUH?
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

not sure why we would give away 'how to's when we could use them otherwise, it would pretty much start a new wave of bomb survivals or whatever. But sure, just pick 'other' under 'yes' (not 'no') >.>
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, making a tutorial video isn't entirely selfless.

It shows we know what we are doing, and gives us reputation.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

And demonstrates the fact that we're willing to teach. And show how logic actually works on the inside. That would be mine, Logic Lesson of the day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2