WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!

Go down 
+3
Korvic
legolaselfking1
Crifnud
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Make vids? (multiple choice)
yes
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left1140%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 40% [ 6 ]
-wolf info vids
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left1120%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 20% [ 3 ]
-medieval rpg
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left1120%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 20% [ 3 ]
-other
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left1113%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 13% [ 2 ]
No
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left110%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
-well this is a dumb idea.......
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left110%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
-K i voted now shut up bout this ( D: )
 0% [ 0 ]
-other
WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Left117%WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Right11
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Empty
PostSubject: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm

HOLY SH**!!!! my dad haz been in media(tv) long enough to tell me this:
"we could hook up our VHS to the back of the tv" then he said sumthin bout gettin it on the computer though some like scanning or DVD buring proccess or sumthin but holy shizzfizzdidn'zzle! all over youtube(through mah ipod- youtube is child blocked on both comps) ive looked for good LBP vids, best place ive found em is Machinima but those are corny sooooooo........ we could like make WOLF info vids and for me we could make the mideival RPG :3 and stuff lets try to do this and get this done?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

holy foshizzle
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Nice, But if you want to make them better quality on youtube, email it to one of us so we can upload it, rather then Ipod upload it.
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:23 am

Ooo! I wanna be in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 am

me too
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:41 am

cool I just got a new dvd/vcr player that can burn vcr onto dvd so I could help maybe.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 pm

ooh another one
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

:'D thanks for all of your input i will do my best to get my dad to teach me how and yes , i will send it to one of u. IRL a great actor for RPG wouldve been my lang. arts teacher, his face is really medieval lookin so's his facial expression and he can really imitate and produce the largest varieties of voices, although, he just cut his kick-a medieval mane of hair so now it looks wierd and modern D: oh well, good thing this was intentionaly supposed to be filmed through lbp Razz
ah,yes and someone voted 'other' would "someone" care to anounce what that would be? Also, did everyone know this was a multiple choice poll?

:'D = 'so happy im crying face'-ull probably see this from me alot cuz its not an emoticon option
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Lets do it.

Lets make some LBP videos that are ACTUALLY good.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:22 pm

we could make a wolf lvl and tape it if its good
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 pm

YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 pm

well i was tryin to make a vid before a long time ago but it failed since i only have limited pictures of lbp and our clan members
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 pm

i was thinkin we should make like a lbp version of 'lost'?
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Crifnud wrote:
i was thinkin we should make like a lbp version of 'lost'?

NO! NEVER EVER.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

never seen lost
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm

i dont mean specificly lost i just mean like sum ppl on a desert island ( with cameras so its from their point of view like surviver man?)
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

lol sounds a bit boring
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm

i dont mean like "day1:we build shelter;day2:we saw a rescue plane, it crashed" or wutever there would be problems....... Twisted Evil like for those 'losties' out there, the smoke monster or some organization (dharma lololololol Laughing ) and indigenous (native) people like tribesman or 'others' plus there could be specail things bout the island like diferent parts could be diferent time periods like one section could be present, another: future, another: medieval, another: prehistoric or like no normal physics apply, like in a comic called "blank it", there was a shovel falling though a looping universe faster and faster each time as it was not affected by the atmoshere yet it was affected by the atmoshere in that it went so fast it caught on fire(kinda like re-entry).

there would have to be people with mics acting becouse it would look dumb if there were text bubbles over ppls heads, it would be much much better if their mouths were moving and you could HEAR not SEE what their sayin :/

MaStUr Ch33F wrote:
ROFL, that was quite a mouthful! i guess your used to that kind of thing...........
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 am

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZZH7owZsLDtyHI8qTN2i_b5-9HUXNvLAgcnXinUQgU4z0Y4mUww

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! 128

But action is soo much better!
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:33 am

um wtf
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

lol idunno :3
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:53 pm

lol me neither i think i a mfully catched up with everything here now though
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:07 pm

its action if there is a monster picking ppl up and throwing them against trees, its action if there are tribesman shooting flaming arrows at the camp its action if ur being chased by a dino srsly, i defined action, plus how is a black guy action o.0 Suspect ?
edit: oh yeah, and i forgot, teh monster also like melts ppl or sumthin like tht and, no i dont watch twiliht er wudever

Last edited by Crifnud on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 pm

REALLY?!?! ITS BLADE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, YOU NEVER SEEN IT? And it's the gay twilight vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!   WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOLF videos! READ ME! I COMMAND YOU!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next