WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval RPG

Go down 
+4
doggy2
legolaselfking1
Korvic
Crifnud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

Medieval RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:47 am

lol how bout one of us stay posted on the outside so none can get in and over run us and none can escape?
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 pm

I don't want one of us to be alone. We don't know whats out here
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Me and doggy can keep watch outside and snipe anyone who trys to go in with our bows
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Then me and lego will go in and take out anything in there that is un human or that tries to attack us.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 pm

*pulls dark green hood farther down in front of face* Ok Lets go find a good look out spot.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Luckily, Victor had a quick enough reaction to shove Hubert and Alexandros into a large bush before a patrol of large, ugly goblins came charging out.The group quietly snook away to discus their plans.
"We dont know how many there are so i suggest we dont start rampaging and attack them.We need to know more about them.Lets sneak around a bit shall we?"

brb ill finish later my brother needs the computer

cmon focus im gonna put u in soon probably next post or the one after srsly
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 am

fine... just add me by sneaking through the tunnel and sneaking up behind you.
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey I want in too! sry i havent been on lately... school. My name will be Raiden Neotolimus. (epic name huh?) EDIT: I wish to be a mage for my class, btw. I will specialize in ice magic and time magic. for ex i can freeze and thaw thing and stop and rewind time and see the future etc.

Last edited by Aerostar250 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 am

aero just to mention the ability tofreeze time is the ultmate power
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:43 pm

actually it can be the worst power. what if I can only freeze it for 1 second and then I can train to be longer.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm

well if you could freeze time and kill somebody and then unfreeze time and there head would just randomly fall off if you decapitated them.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

i sec freeze would still own for fighting people.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm

true because you could also prevent death so i would definatly say no
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 am

OK, but how about I can learn it later wgen I am stronger... sound good?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:03 am

well i dont know
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

If you 'freeze' time for a specified time limit then it will go on for infinity due to you freezing the time so one second can't go by and thus the time freeze does not end.
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 am

luckypucky13 wrote:
If you 'freeze' time for a specified time limit then it will go on for infinity due to you freezing the time so one second can't go by and thus the time freeze does not end.

oh i get it neat thinking. Although this is a fantasy roleplay.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 pm

never thought of that that is very true so absolutely not
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm

well I asume the recharge time would be longer than 1 second and not more than like 10 times a day ar so...
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 pm

but he could freeze time and do what ever he wanted and basicly nobody will notice and once a day. if at all
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:56 am

I SAY NO FAR FETCHED MAGIC only basic stuff like fireballs and icicles, invisibility etc.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:39 am

i completely agree
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 pm

its funny watching you guys argue-did i spell that right?anywayz so victor saved u guyz from gettin a spear throuh u:

Everyone sneaks off to discuss their plans:

"We dont know how many there are so i suggest we dont start rampaging and attack them.We need to know more about them.Lets sneak around a bit shall we?"planned Victor
"Blaternickel!I want to chop their heads off!"complained Hubert
Victor makes a face: Neutral then: Suspect

As quietly as they can the group sneaks off to the cave.Crouching behind some crates,Victor whispers
"Over by the anvils is a sleeping goblin with some keys around his belt loop,I think i can take him!"
"No use doing that,he's not sleeping, hes dead, see his beer?I poisoned it Cool " said the crate that Victor is hiding behind.
"What the-?"said the group in unison as a man wearing a dark green hood emerges from the crate Razz (Jeez focus,there, now tell us ur name!)
"(FocusRSDude says his name[possibly with a lame pun?])-Ah yes and all the goblins have left through a secret tunnel back to their lair(goblins live in caves if u didnt know).These mountains encircle a small valley, and in this valley lies chests of gold and other things the goblins plundered.There is no way around or over them so listen up,there are two paths that will get you there, and unless you want to walk through the front entrance of heavily-guarded goblin kingdom, I suggest you follow me, and yes, grab his keys"

!EPIC IDEA!:any1 wanna help me make a level of this rpg?oooh and if i can get a video editing software mebe a better vid camera some actors some outfit we'ze could also make a movie Laughing

!!!!!!!!------>SPOILER<-----!!!!! :
and aero, i have a surprise for you when we get to you in the story if ^1^SOMEONE *cough*doggy*cough*becomes leader of the group and makes the right choices^2^*cough*helps the wizard*cough* -only ^2^ is neccesary ^1^ is just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Yuck! I just stepped in something. And this place reeks of goblin.

I would like to go smash some goblins, but then we would die. This place you are taking us better be good.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes its good, 'names Halt. So. I been digging this hole for a bit but I never had any other people to help me get the goblins but now we will have plenty. We can crawl though my tunnel and drop into the Goblin's Food storage and poison it all and just sit back and watch. but we need more people to watch for any goblins so I have scouted out places for a couple guys to watch from. The goblins wont even know what hit em'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval RPG
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next