WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval RPG

Go down 
+4
doggy2
legolaselfking1
Korvic
Crifnud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

Medieval RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Crifnud wrote:
ummmm..............wut? ok ur choice

I'm getting too confused to play no more :3 sorreh. *shoots lego and lollie then shoots self* Very Happy lol

Last edited by luckypucky13 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaslow
jaslow

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:51 am

Look, I wasn't really involved in this fight between Crif and Lucky, but really, you to need to stop.

Crif, you are the one causing the problem right now. You are bringing up something where you are in the wrong, which is a really stupid thing to do.

Lucky, you just need to calm down. Keep your cool and Crif will back off. Use well written responses and don't "scream" at him.

I really enjoy playing with both of you, and hope you two figure this out and become friends again.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am

same and i do have fun playing lbp with you guys also
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 pm

jaslow wrote:
Look, I wasn't really involved in this fight between Crif and Lucky, but really, you to need to stop.

Crif, you are the one causing the problem right now. You are bringing up something where you are in the wrong, which is a really stupid thing to do.

Lucky, you just need to calm down. Keep your cool and Crif will back off. Use well written responses and don't "scream" at him.

I really enjoy playing with both of you, and hope you two figure this out and become friends again.

Alright then, now something needs to be said before something like this ever happens again.

I would have done something sooner, but my internet went down yesterday.

Welcome to the internet and to humanity. We all are different, and as a result, conflict will arise. I have been on these internets for a long time, and all conflicts I see always follow one of two patterns.

1. Begining of conflict------>Peaceful Resolution--------> end of conflict. This is the best case scenerio.

2. Begining of conflict------->Attack----->Retaliation------>Retaliation------>Retaliation(etc etc etc)--------->One party leaves------>end of conflict

Clans and communities have all been torn apart by conflict. i've seen it all. This has even happened before here on a lesser scale. Do I want everyone to be friends? No. Do I want an IMMEDIATE fix? No. From here on, any conflict will be resolved using scenerio one.

This does not just apply to any recent offenders. This applies to everyone. Any part of a conflict (Posts, messages, PSN etc) that is not removed within 24 hours after it was posted or made will be deleted by me. If there are offending posts, blank the posts and I will delete them. There is no penatly for this. If I have to delete something that is not a post, then you will be put under probation. Violate this again or do something I don't like, then you will be kicked and banned. End of discussion.

Let me just say, I did now want to have it come to this. This something I do in my free time for fun. I love having my own clan in LBP. But I am done being a babysitter for this clan. This drama takes away what this clan is supposed to be: A bunch of horny nutjobs who do stuff on LBP. And I want to keep it that way.

Any recent offending posts will have 24 hours to be blanked.

Your 24 hours starts now.

Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm

doggy2 wrote:
jaslow wrote:

Alright then, now something needs to be said before something like this ever happens again.

I would have done something sooner, but my internet went down yesterday.

Welcome to the internet and to humanity. We all are different, and as a result, conflict will arise. I have been on these internets for a long time, and all conflicts I see always follow one of two patterns.

1. Begining of conflict------>Peaceful Resolution--------> end of conflict. This is the best case scenerio.

2. Begining of conflict------->Attack----->Retaliation------>Retaliation------>Retaliation(etc etc etc)--------->One party leaves------>end of conflict

Clans and communities have all been torn apart by conflict. i've seen it all. This has even happened before here on a lesser scale. Do I want everyone to be friends? No. Do I want an IMMEDIATE fix? No. From here on, any conflict will be resolved using scenerio one.

This does not just apply to any recent offenders. This applies to everyone. Any part of a conflict (Posts, messages, PSN etc) that is not removed within 24 hours after it was posted or made will be deleted by me. If there are offending posts, blank the posts and I will delete them. There is no penatly for this. If I have to delete something that is not a post, then you will be put under probation. Violate this again or do something I don't like, then you will be kicked and banned. End of discussion.

Let me just say, I did now want to have it come to this. This something I do in my free time for fun. I love having my own clan in LBP. But I am done being a babysitter for this clan. This drama takes away what this clan is supposed to be: A bunch of horny nutjobs who do stuff on LBP. And I want to keep it that way.

Any recent offending posts will have 24 hours to be blanked.

Your 24 hours starts now.

EDITED!
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Ok now that it's (hopefully) over, shall we continue the rpg?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

yes please
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

i believe its ur guyzez turn?
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Well do I have any weapons, or items that could be Mc Givored into weapons or suicide items? If so then I'll use them to kill lollie chocolate, unless I've already suicided. Then I killed lollie and then suicided. lol
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:21 pm

no u dont goblins took ur stuff but this is possible :

lucky spontainiously starts banging his head agiast the wall till a small pebble breaks off, he continues so till theres a handfull of rocks.He shoves themdown his throut and sufficates.

waiwuuuu? y kill lollie? not doggy or lego or um idk? y lollie of all ppl? y not everyone? plus u cant. closest thing to a weapon or weaponizable item is u

but it would be nice if u forgot the past and stayed here
dun go! Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Well then, I'm not going to suicide but just lay down in my cage and go to sleep for a while. (I'm taking a break.)
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I sit in a corner and cry
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 pm

i write on the floor with a pebble
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"well well well....... what kind of delinquents do we have here?" says a womanly voice from a dark cell in the corner.
everyone ignores her and carries on with their own buissness:
the hooded man (focus, have u told us ur name yet?) crawls to a corner and cries
firefly picks up a pebble and starts drawing something
luckypucky goes back to sleep on his small pile of wet hay

srry i dont any of ur RPG names, i lost my ipod(it has all ur names on a saved document)
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:34 pm

"lol" and i ask for (lollies) name
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm

I turn over and bundle up some hay like its a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 am

*Sorry I haven't been here in a while :3 Caught up in other junk...*

*Luckypucky, don't kill yourself... that's a sad thought... and don't kill me at the same time either. Sad*

"My name... <insane giggle> My name... It's... <insane giggle> ... <trials off giggleing not giving her name> "

*lol insert stephanie Ravens here*
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 am

lol stephanie ravens
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 pm

what?"insert stephanie ravers here" i know who that is but i dun get wut ur sayin
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 pm

"My name... <insane giggle> My name... It's... <insane giggle> ... <trials off giggleing not giving her name> "

I was joking... jeez, cause lego asked my name... in RPG i giggle insanily and dont tell, but it would be funny if i said Stephany ravens.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 am

bangs head agianst wall
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 am

*shoots self*
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 am

lol so you guys are all in a heap of trouble are you?

*starts walking down the isle very seductively. wearing a mini skirt, black, a dark red long sleve shirt and high heel boots that go just under the knee*

As I walk by I let my hand swipe gently across everyones lower face.

*also I'm wearing vanilla cupcake perfume (yes that exists, I actually have some)*
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 am

vannila yum xD
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

lollie chocolate wrote:
lol so you guys are all in a heap of trouble are you?

*starts walking down the isle very seductively. wearing a mini skirt, black, a dark red long sleve shirt and high heel boots that go just under the knee*

As I walk by I let my hand swipe gently across everyones lower face.

*also I'm wearing vanilla cupcake perfume (yes that exists, I actually have some)*

Medieval RPG - Page 7 Motivator76a1ba55b8b70550815d5e8f93a483417c783833

Well my lady, are you trying to sedu- wait. STEPHANIE RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRES LAZOR!)

(Wakes up from dream)

Woah. Well hello crazy lady. They say that crazy people kill the most goblins. Will you join us?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval RPG
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next