WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LBP 2 Discussion

Go down 
+3
hipx55
SethisI
Korvic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:47 am

Post here about the different facts you find out about LBP 2 so that we all see them and get to know the tools.

I'll go first... IT LOOKS EPIC!

lol now no one can just say that :/ so ha!

lol but the 'Sacbots' as they called them are aparently able to have emotions (angre, happy, love, ect) so that they can attack you, follow you, or just sit there. you can also customize the way they look, you can even apply your own costumes! And you can tilt their heads.

There is a new simpler version of logic that takes less thermo, it come on a microchip, just make everything on it, then you can shrink it down, for example, that huge calculater with like 50 feet of logic, fits on one microchip, i estimate they mean about the size of an average square.

The grappling hook which can grasp on to other people, grabbable material, and special material can let you swing from one distance to another.

I've heard 3D piston...but not quite sure... more info plz!
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:44 am

Actually, about that grabbing onto a special material and any grabbable material? I meant that it could be either one, I just couldn't tell which.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:13 am

Oh sorry, I just thought i said what you said, and it looks to be a power up like the jet pack. And i have also seen hamster tubes that can suc people up.
Back to top Go down
SethisI
Message Maker
Message Maker
SethisI

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:
I've heard 3D piston...but not quite sure... more info plz!
*ahem, cough, cough, a quote from LBW, from me

That trailer: (this one) look at 1:25 1:02 and 1:15. 1:25 shows sackbots sucked up into a pipe that you'll notice is sorta spherical. Two awesome things, one second. Then at 1:02 kinda confirms the 1st person theory. Then at 1:15, see any sackboy there? yet there playing a game

, aaaaccchh cough!
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:54 pm

The one i saw had a an overview look of racing in lbp2
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I just noticed something pretty cool. Go to 1:39 on this and pay attention to the red circle with a bolt on it near the top of the screen. At 1:39, it is electrified. Now, keep your eye on it. Play the video, and when it starts to drop down, it isn't electrified. Which means that there is some kind of system that de-lethalizes, and maybe lethalizes, objects in Play Mode. It might also be used to add stickers, decorations, change the background, who knows?
Back to top Go down
sdandthetrips
Team Player
Team Player

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:56 pm

dude at 1:38 on the trailer sackboy does an epic backflip!!!
Back to top Go down
Optimafrogg
Team Player
Team Player

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Rcarr22 wrote:
I just noticed something pretty cool. Go to 1:39 on this and pay attention to the red circle with a bolt on it near the top of the screen. At 1:39, it is electrified. Now, keep your eye on it. Play the video, and when it starts to drop down, it isn't electrified. Which means that there is some kind of system that de-lethalizes, and maybe lethalizes, objects in Play Mode. It might also be used to add stickers, decorations, change the background, who knows?

In fact if you check at the one minute mark it shows the old newspaper asian guy placing a decoration in the book. It might be a prerendered cutscene, but I think it's most likely one of those in-level cutscenes i've been hearing about with those new cameras
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:29 pm

IDK If you guys saw it & IDK where in the vid but they show a wheel SWITCH LAYERS....IN PLAY MODE!!!!
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Optimafrogg wrote:
In fact if you check at the one minute mark it shows the old newspaper asian guy placing a decoration in the book.

Just so you know, I believe his name is Larry Da Vinci.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm

these all look totally epic, and maverick, if you could point out what time it changes layers, that would be amazing, thanks.
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:58 am

At about 1:39, just watch the big round wheel.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:02 am

kewl...and guess what I just spotted! 4 LAYERS! at about 1 36 it shows them jumping up what looks to be 3 layers, but behind the portal to the right there is a fourth layer!
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm

if you watch from 55 sec the thing in the background moves
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:27 pm

people will be able to make insanely epic levels if you can make stuff switch layers.....
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:34 am

Y'know, with all these amazing features, they might need a beta. I'm praying that they make a beta for this.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:15 am

oh and btw how do you get to be a beta for LBP?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:31 am

did you look at the trailer from 55 seconds. at 57 seconds it looks like the thing in the background moves you have to watch very carefully
Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

I got In by signing up, but there are other ways.
As for if there will be a beta, Its like all the testers keep saying "they'll keep everthing sealed till E3 then announce a beta, If they have one."
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 am

did the release date come closer
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 am

firefly2000 wrote:
people will be able to make insanely epic levels if you can make stuff switch layers.....
Its called movers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LBP 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: LBP 2 Discussion   LBP 2 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

LBP 2 Discussion
Page 1 of 1