WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! Empty
PostSubject: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 pm

I was just in game with doggy2 and we talked a lil bout the new clan symbol contest...He says he doesnt have time to post it, but he gave me permission to start the contest Exclamation (Doggy2 if you want the rules changed, PM me and i'll just edit this one) Idea So Im thinking that End of May long weekend is due time...so that gives you a 5 weeks... Idea

Criteria: Something that is not to much like a poster, but a little emblem, is also in sticker form in LBP, has to do with encouraging people to join WOLF by looking epic...

Due: 24th of May 2010 (Victoria Day (It's in Canada Eh?) )

You can only post ONLY ONE emblem, which you can edit anytime between now and may 24th. Please only upload one picture per post, you can leave a little comment under your photo, and if possible, ust the internet uploader as to actually see the photo in each post, not neccesary, but appretiated.

The Top 5 will then be picked and a poll will be put out...then it's up to you...and ties will be decided finally by Doggy2.

confused Any questions, just reply without any photos. confused

Have Fun Creating!

~*LP13*~

Last edited by luckypucky13 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Doggy2 Requested a Change...)
Back to top Go down
Optimafrogg
Team Player
Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't know what victoria day is and I definatley don't have an extended weekend on whatever crazy made up holiday you're making up. pirat
but this contest sounds interesting, and productive, unfortunatley i'm not so gud at making stickers so, I'll unofficially judge cat
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 am

Well just go by may 24th...and stickers are easy, just make your thing with materials, or other stickers, go to front view, and take a photo...(front view makes it more viberant, and makes it smooth.
Back to top Go down
SethisI
Message Maker
Message Maker
SethisI

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Could we still post symbols to see the general reaction of them and they wouldn't count as an official entry?
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm

yes you may...and if you make one that you want to replace it with simply edit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm

ive already started making one
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Good Good Good! And idunno if doggy2 wants to put a prize...but mybe having like an entire level dedicated to you or something like that...
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm

The prize is this: you will get credit for the symbol, so whenever a WOLF member is published, your name is put in it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
jaslow
jaslow

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

doggy2 wrote:
The prize is this: you will get credit for the symbol, so whenever a WOLF member is published, your name is put in it.

How do you publish a member?

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Maybe he means level???
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Urg... I mean that there will be a magic mouth saying "Made by..." whenever the winning symbol is in a level, which will be semi manditory
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:31 pm

The First Photo Enrty!

Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! Wolf_s10

I have a zoomed up version on the WOLF word, and the WOLF itself but i figured I'd break the rules if i put them all up here...
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:22 am

3 weeks left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:06 pm

I have two IDK which to post.........
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:59 pm

well you could post one...see what people think, then edit, and post the other, see which ppl like more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Or I can make a poll. Which I did.

And so far poll says people really like this one:

Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! A_phot21
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

1 week left! Get your symbols in!
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:02 am

48 hours left! May 24th / 25th at 12:00 am !! hurry for entries!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Today is the 24th.....
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

sorry I havent been on for a while, But i guess it is between me and mav... lol i will make a poll at once!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!   Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol! Empty

Back to top Go down

Message From Doggy2 For New Symbol!
Page 1 of 1