WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? Empty
PostSubject: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Umm, i clicked on the HOST AN IMAGE thing at the top of the post bodyt beside the INSERT IMAGE thing, (sry if you didnt understand that) and it somehow got my email just from doing that. It sent me an email that says my account has been created but i didnt even do anything in the pop up. Umm help? If that is a spam link maybe you should delete it.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

I've never had that happen to me. I'm sorry, I can't help you there. Can you try it again?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

2 things, why did you click on it in the first place
And Do NoT dElEtE iT!!!!!! I need it to insert images!
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm

because it uses it from when you signed up for the forum i'm guessing. It's not bad I've used multiple times to upload pic onto here.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:09 am

i have never had this problem
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

sry left something out. It said my account was created on servimg. (or something like that.) It said it was made off of the board acount. (???)
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

doggy2 wrote:
Can you try it again?
uhh ya i dont know if i could make it send me an email again if it thinks i already made an account. Want me to forward the email to you?
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

because you made the account on here. when you sign up. It doesn't send you any spam.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am

weird well i just delete my emails from forrums unless they seem important so :F
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?   Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhh... ??? How did the thumbnail get my email address?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOLF (An OC Group) :: WOLF Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: