WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HQ redesign? and about ranks...

Go down 
5 posters

Should ranks go away?
Yes
HQ redesign? and about ranks... Left1163%HQ redesign? and about ranks... Right11
 63% [ 5 ]
No
HQ redesign? and about ranks... Left1137%HQ redesign? and about ranks... Right11
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

HQ redesign? and about ranks... Empty
PostSubject: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

I've been thinking about our "HQ" level. (Its more like an info level). This HQ doesn't really accurately reflect us anymore. The HQ is all serious, and it blends in with the crowd.

My new idea:

The level opens all serious and stuff. A guard tells you that doggy2 is waiting. You walk in a small building, and you find doggy2 watching TV. I say, "HAHAHAH THAT SILLY WALRUS!!! Oh hai, you wanted to see me. I'm doggy2, leader of WOLF. (Insert normal greeting here). You might want to find out more about WOLF, but you'll have to use one of our SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME TANKS!!!!!!. AND THE ENTRANCE IS GUARDED MY NINJA PIRATES WITH GUNS. Good luck. (Hey focus, can I borrow one of your tanks? Wink )

(FIGHTING)

You arrive at the door to the HQ, and after a super complex door opening which may or may not involve an explosion, you enter to find... nothing. doggy2 appears and says, "Oh my bad, WE DON'T HAVE AN HQ! We use our forums. You want to find out more about us right? We'll you just have to complete A SUPER COOL PLATFORMING PART!!!!"

(Insert platforming part)

(Insert clan info)

END OF LEVEL

What do you think?

About the ranks, I think they have no purpose anymore. I'll let you vote on that though. I'm talking about WOLF ranks, not forum ranks.

Last edited by doggy2 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:12 pm

i have an idea for ranks

if your one rank you have more info and people will help you become a better creator or something and another rank you would have something or blah blah blah but i vote they should go away
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 pm

I like that idea, I haven't played the actual hq... and in lbp2 we can make a sackbot doggy come in to talk to you rather then a cutout.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm

didnt really realize we had ranks anywhere....... But i like the notion of ranks, Doggy, i love that idea, lets pick a theme, also i got a good material idea for lbp Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Oops! I ment to vote no as in no ranks. But it should be yes. Oops, take down one no vote and add one yes vote...
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:53 am

lol i thought it meant that too and i almost pressed no but then i noticed that yes was no and no was yes
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 am

I have enable vote take back. Fix your votes if you voted incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Yay! Thanks doggy!
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm

good idea lol
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

doggy2 wrote:
(Hey focus, can I borrow one of your tanks? Wink )
umm sure why not
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm

lol tankraium
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

We should wait for lbp2 so we can use sackbots and have my tanks be better because I can make indestructible tanks with the material tweaker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

51 days till lbp2
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Good plan. We'll wait for LBP 2 to make the new HQ.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 pm

ok doggy
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Procrastinators UNITE!!!! tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 pm

huh what?
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

FocusRSdude wrote:
Procrastinators UNITE!!!! tomorrow...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH i get it Basketball
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm

FocusRSdude wrote:
We should wait for lbp2 so we can use sackbots and have my tanks be better because I can make indestructible tanks with the material tweaker Very Happy

NNNOOOOOO!!!!!! 'Don't put off tommorow what you could do today' Lets leave the sackbots and material tweaking till later, right now we can still make all the rest of the level then ( ability promised by MM ) transfer it to LBP2 and THEN insert sackbots and tweak'th sum materials
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ redesign? and about ranks...   HQ redesign? and about ranks... Empty

Back to top Go down

HQ redesign? and about ranks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOLF (An OC Group) :: WOLF Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: