WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Informational Level Contest

Go down 
+3
mattman111
legolaselfking1
Aerostar250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How long should people get to make their entries?
1 week
Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Left110%Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
2 weeks
Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Left1117%Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Right11
 17% [ 1 ]
1 month
Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Left1183%Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Right11
 83% [ 5 ]
other (please say what in a post.)
Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Left110%Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Right11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I think that if we really want to represent the whole point of getting members to join, then we should have one prize, and the other's levels get admired by the wolf clan.

::OFF TOPIC::

I'm just remembering that it would be kind of fun to have a topic dedicated to reviewing levels that aren't that played.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

ya we should and the people entering SHOULD post the name of there level
which would be the point of the topic
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I think that there's modifiable PSN cards. And cheaper ones are available.

I'm not being generous, I have money to burn here. Plus, don't expect me to always supply the prize, I suggest we do a rotation
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

I say just to get a "little" revenge on the leavers we should just say your not aloud to in the contest lol. I'm not a vengeful person but karmas a female dog.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

mattman111 wrote:
I say just to get a "little" revenge on the leavers we should just say your not aloud to in the contest lol. I'm not a vengeful person but karmas a female dog.
ya and whose karma? but what if people enter the contest win and then leave?
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

doggy2 wrote:
I think that there's modifiable PSN cards. And cheaper ones are available.

I'm not being generous, I have money to burn here. Plus, don't expect me to always supply the prize, I suggest we do a rotation

Yes I will get the next one, maybe. I was planning on getting this one. If you want, we can split the costs. We could each get a card or something. I would be completely willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Or what you get is one of those MyTreat Visa cards were you can get them at 25 50 or 100 dollars, but get a 25 and spend as much as you want to get it down to a certain amount. Then e-mail them the information about the card and voila they get the rest of the money.

They're available at safeway, were the Itunes cards are. Well at least for me.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

that is a good idea lucky well done
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:09 pm

firefly2000 wrote:
that is a good idea lucky well done

No cookie :'(
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm

you get a giant cookie =D

Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Giant-chocolate-chip-cookie

Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 am

On the subject of the cards. I have the money to get them, but it will probably be a while before I find time to get them. Between school, work, and marching band, time is in very short supply. Once marching season is over in a month, i'll have A LOT more time for LBP. Don't worry, i'll have the cards before time is over.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm

that is good news doggy cookie xD

here is a peice of your cookie xD

Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Giant-cookie-slice
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm

firefly2000 wrote:
that is good news doggy cookie xD

here is a peice of your cookie xD

Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Giant-cookie-slice

Enough with the FREAKING COOKIE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:04 pm

why they are tasty xD
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 pm

firefly2000 wrote:
why they are tasty xD

That is not my point. Anyway back on topic NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or as lego would say, BACK ON TOPIC OR ELSE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Aerostar250 wrote:
firefly2000 wrote:
why they are tasty xD

That is not my point. Anyway back on topic NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or as lego would say, BACK ON TOPIC OR ELSE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

OFF TOPIC BUT ON TOPIC SORT OF IN A WAY: GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i just jhad to say that xD but not xD because youwont be laughing when every single one of your off topic posts are deleted muahahahahahaha although thats up to doggy Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Just out of curiousity, has anyone even started an info level?
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I have not.... and frankly i don't see this working out well because why would someone make US an info level for a clan they aren't in yet... and when we give them money they can quit wolf and there is nothing we can do... they can just blocks us and move on...
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Ya I don't really like it :/ I drew up some awsome plans tho
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:07 pm

thats what i was thinking earlier what if they win and then quit i dont really now what to do. but i think lucky has some plans.

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT: it said the newest person to join wolf is crifnud who is crifnud!!!!!!!!?
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 pm

I think he posted in the lbw forum and doggy must of forwarded him here
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Well the contest may not make sense. I think the point was to make an info level to get other people to join WOLF. Not to inform us.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

ok doggy any way i still havent decided when if i will at all make a info lvl because right now im working on a new gizmo
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am

So, are we still doing this? I would love to see this work. We need it Sad
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm

i will start making an information level today or tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Informational Level Contest   Wolf Informational Level Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Informational Level Contest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next