WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. Empty
PostSubject: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:57 pm

You.Must.Listen! If I tell you to stop doing something,since its my room...i expect you to stop, not keeping on going while saying "im making better". That statement was a totally blatent insult to the things i make. Your basically saying "oh your stuff sucks and let me make it better". I don't want that. If your wondering why I kicked you yesterday,that is why and Maverick I know can vouch for me there. I am cool with all members but you. Im giving a fair warning to other members here.

Rules when your in a room with me
*Don't mess wtih my stuff unless I let you
*Listen to what i'm saying
*Don't call me a doucebag when I tell you to stop doing something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm

?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:00 am

k we were messign around and you kept blowing up my stuff and wouldent re wind it so i could at least change the material so that you could properily test your cars, and you were refusing so much i started to get frustrated cause its simple to just press the rewind button. I agree it was un-called for for me to say innapropriate things, but every time that i have ever been in a game with you, you completily disrespect me, so why should i respect you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Just saying, but when you were asking for him to Un-Pause He was AFC(Away From Controller if you didnt get that) & for awhile I know for a fact C's Re-wind wasnt working. & Another thing, WHAT (excuse this) IN THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO STICKER MY COSTUME PINK!!! JUST B/C I WASNT MOVING OR DOING ANYTHING AT THE TIME DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN STICKER MY COSTUME PINK!! & Just so you know I was watching the whole time I was just not using my controller so I saw you sticker my costume. & Maybe next time, Ask nicly & make sure your host is actually there BEFORE going ballistic, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:51 pm

wow fighting lol!
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:59 pm

ok..but you had your castume saved no? and i heard through his mic that he was running by the controller, so i pressed it to see if he could see it. and the re-wind was workind, it was cause he shot off so many bombs, but either way, i'm not going to get in a flame war with you, it just would have been nice if you consulted me before acting harshly, and we both made mistakes, so i'm sorry for what i did, but i'm not the only one at fault here...
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:17 pm

hipx55 wrote:
wow fighting lol!

I know. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Optimafrogg
Team Player
Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I believe you are overreacting just a little bit. He had good intentions, and in my book Maverick stickering somebody is in no way a crime. In fact I encourage it!! So just get along, lbp is for fun not fighting... I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

You all maybe right but I still don't understand why Lucky did what he did and Even if I did have my costume saved that doesn't mean you can sticker someones costume. How would you like it if I joined you and stickered all your costumes pink saved or not. Its not cool. Or frankly wolf member behavior. Evil or Very Mad

Mad

Mad

Mad

I am seriously considering leaving this clan and not reccomending it to anyone, especially judging from everyones posted age me being the Oldest member in this clan. I could easily start my own clan. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:00 pm

wow u meanie Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Im with mav on this one.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, if you wosh to part with wolf, you can. that is not our place to choose. And maverick, i would be fine if you stickered me pink, or any color, my friends do it to me all the time, now if we could get back on track... you know... creating stuff and not trying to start flame wars before talking to people... then we'll be all good.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:20 pm

luckypucky13 wrote:
Well, if you wosh to part with wolf, you can. that is not our place to choose. And maverick, i would be fine if you stickered me pink, or any color, my friends do it to me all the time, now if we could get back on track... you know... creating stuff and not trying to start flame wars before talking to people... then we'll be all good.

Please don't call people out, it leads to flame wars.

My opinion: He who makes the room makes the rules. Yes, fun is allowed, but only another person's consent. Similarly, I don't like butthurt. therefore, since Maverek + Big C+ luckypucky=RAGE, I hearby forbid you from interacting with each other. I don't want Maverek and Big C with Luckypucky in the same room. If you can't get along with each other, then stay away.

@ Maverek: Age doesn't matter. If you wanted to play a game with older people, go play MW2, but wait, there are already tons of little kids on MW2. Small middleschoolers are a fact of life in the video game world. I can't stop you from leaving WOLF, but don't ragequit of all ways to quit.

-doggy2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:27 pm

i love how i just post random while the fight is happenin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Not to be a d-bag but I pointed out the age thing for level of maturity, which it seems most of you don't have, Not to point fingers but I think lucky showed the least maturity in this whole clan. Especially since he is so high up in your little rank system you have going on. Now I know I'll probably start a huge flame war with the next couple things I say but hear me Out. I've noticed things about Lucky that seems odd to me, I haven't beyond his text, see him do anything that awsome & he seems to hate it when, You Doggy, like someone else's creation more than his, Then he insists on "making it better" when you chose the other persons object. I think he is one big brown noser that would rather be in charge of Wolf than take the orders from someone else. In my honest opinion, thats what I think is happening here. & its not just b/c the whole clan is siding with him on this whole situation.

& Doggy2, Your post, @ least the part you specifically put towards me, breaks your own flaming rule, I myself see what you posted as an insult to me & yourself, I've seen you playing MW2 so don't try to avoid it. It also shows me that this clan, @ least it's leader & a few members, have some maturing to do.

BUT I respect what you are attempting to do & I will not, @ least for now, leave Wolf. But I will say this, If I am ever disrespected like this again, Not just lucky the whole forums is being very disrespectful, I will leave.

For now I will stay to see if you guys can work out the kinks in this, actually semi-well organized clan.

If I come back to this post & its nothing but hateful remarks & bickering I will leave. I won't force anyone to come with me & I won't disrespect you if I leave. IF I leave.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Maverick_111 wrote:

This post is directed mostly at Mav, but I agree with what you just said. I just wanted to clear up some information:

1. You are 100% right about my post Mav. I apologize if I offended you. I just wanted to show you that leaving won't necessarly take you to greener pastures (But I failed epically). I consider flaming to be a personal insult. Example: You smell of fail you noob! LOLOLOLOL. But I need to stop thinking like that

2. Luckpucky is a Team member. Just like you. If he has been saying otherwise, please tell me.

3. I have been acting very rashly with this whole situation. My last post was not thought out very well, but that is not an excuse for what I said.

If these next few posts become a flame war, this thread will be deleted. So watch what you post in this topic from now on.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:01 am

In my opinion this thread was started to make a flame war... :/ but whatever,

@maverick :: I'm never trying to outshine anybody... I'm sorry if it appears that way, but i'm not trying to do that, i just try to share my opinion with everyone, and please don't leave... everyone would be sad, and i would feel terrible for pushing you to do so.

I apologize to Big C, and Maverick, I shoulden't have acted so childish, and harshly for such a little matter. I hope we can at least be able to be in the same room without killing each other, or better; actually get along.

Sincerly,

~luckypucky13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:06 am

We will have have to think about this, if we can all get along then....
Back to top Go down
hipx55
Forum Addiction
Forum Addiction
hipx55

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

YEAH GETTIN ALONG WOO!!!! SHAMPOO lol!
Back to top Go down
Optimafrogg
Team Player
Team Player

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm

hipx55 wrote:
YEAH GETTIN ALONG WOO!!!! SHAMPOO lol!

I love you Hipx Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Hipx, if you're not going to post anything notable, then don't post anything! That's considered as 'spam,' right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Thank you all for the apologies, I appreciate that a lot. & as for the lucky being higher rank then me, He never said that I just felt it was kinda implied considering he was posting things that were coming straight from you, doggy, & I felt that he might have been promoted unfairly, I see now I was wrong & understand he posted things for you b/c you two play together a lot & you obviously found it easier to tell him to post it for you since you weren't able to. Beyond that I sadly must say the rest of my statement stands, though I feel like I shouldn't feel that way anymore.
Back to top Go down
SethisI
Message Maker
Message Maker
SethisI

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm

hehe. I'm the only promoted one and havent been on for 2 weeks. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.   Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him. Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement to LuckyPucky and others who are like him.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOLF (An OC Group) :: WOLF Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: