WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously guys...come on be mature........

Go down 
+3
doggy2
Crifnud
Big_C
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big_C
Noobie
Noobie

Seriously guys...come on be mature........ Empty
PostSubject: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 pm

So i logged on my website only to find we have a new member. It was fine till the email belonged to one of your members here.(Crifnud) We just got attacked by another clan because i left them, there leader went ape shiz cause i left his precious clan. So i swear to god Crifnud....if your doing fucking with my clan, get out now. If i find your doing that...this site it being reported for harrasment.

Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I havent actually even been able too log in keeps saying the log in info is incorrect, and your saying i made a clan leader angry at you?
Back to top Go down
Big_C
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

No, a whole other clan...you did nothing. But why the heck would you register for my site....your obviously looking for trouble
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

What the hell Crifnud? Are you trying to start crap with these guys? Do you want to start some stupid flame war?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Big_C. I'll take it from here.

Crifnud, you better have a good explanation for this.

And I was not aware of this clan war.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I had no intention of causing any harm, or starting a clan war. I take full responsibility and no one else had a part of this.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Big_C, I have not been with any collaberation with any other clans for a long time. As you can see with this, we have been trying to seperate ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Big_C
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

i was never blaming you

Read my pm, it explains it.
It mus have been read wrong. After what happend with that clan, anything suspicious with my clan puts us on alert. since i recognized the name Crifnud, we thought that this clan was starting to attack us like the other clan did. WOLF, and my old clan that hacked us...are not connected at all.
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm

My bad. I made that post before I read your PM. Please go to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Wait wait wait. So after you intentionally kept SPAMMING US! And put INNAPROPRIATE THINGS you think you have the right to say, common guys be mature! WELL F*CK YOU! Not saying if Crif did that that he is right, BUT F*CK YOU! You and Maverick or whatever the f*ck his name is can go shove a 20 foot pole up your a$s okay!?! You have no right to come in and say we're imature, even if crif did do that. Besides if you don't know exactly who did it, then DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Big C it is ironic that you would be the one to say "come on be mature guys" but what ever the problems solved? (kinda) but good day to you and hope you don't get hacked and learn to not burn bridges so quickly.

Last edited by FocusRSdude on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post made no sense)
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Im not touching this with a 70ft pole.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm

how bout a 71 ft pole
Back to top Go down
Big_C
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 am

Seriously guys...come on be mature........ Here
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 am

i know crifnud and he wouldnt go and start a clan war he probbly just simply wanted to join your clan so dont just coem over to wolf and like threaten him for just joining your clan its stupid so just F*CK off please you just cant come in and accuse soemone for harrasment that hant been done.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Big_C wrote:
fail on crifnud part on useing his email.... not like hockeychik123@yahoo.... fail
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 pm

FocusRSdude wrote:
Big_C wrote:
fail on crifnud part on useing his email.... not like hockeychik123@yahoo.... fail
fail on focus, thats not my usual email, also, im pretty sure the 'flame war' has ended or at least it will when you guys stop droping f-bombs, its no longer necessary to argue, Doggy has handled it, i have apologized, and so far Big_C doesnt seem angry or anything anymore. On a lighter note:
Seriously guys...come on be mature........ Bomb
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Crifnud wrote:
FocusRSdude wrote:
Big_C wrote:
fail on focus, thats not my usual email, also, im pretty sure the 'flame war' has ended or at least it will when you guys stop droping f-bombs, its no longer necessary to argue, Doggy has handled it, i have apologized, and so far Big_C doesnt seem angry or anything anymore. On a lighter note:
Seriously guys...come on be mature........ Bomb
nope you still fail because thats your account name here....
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

yea true i guess but thats just like, ew, you can see my email
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Alright guys, its over, the situation has been handled. Continue with your normals affairs please.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 pm

lock the post then?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 pm

rofl thats hilarious crifnud the pictures
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 am

Quote :
Alright guys, its over, the situation has been handled. Continue with your normals affairs please.

What is considered normal in this clan LOL?
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm

i dont know what lolz
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:11 pm

mattman111 wrote:
Quote :

What is considered normal in this clan LOL?

This is considered normal.

Seriously guys...come on be mature........ 222708385
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys...come on be mature........   Seriously guys...come on be mature........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously guys...come on be mature........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next