WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future

Go down 
+2
Korvic
doggy2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

The Future Empty
PostSubject: The Future   The Future EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

The last few weeks have a little lull in activity, that's fine. There's not much to discuss around here, just keep playing the story line, keep collecting, keep growing. Once we are ready, we WILL be remaking the WOLF HQ. That will be our first LBP 2 level.

But before we get to that, I need to address something.

There will be two kinds of future clan members: True clan members, and Greedy clan members. The names say all, but we need to keep this in mind.

We will hopefully be moving to a new site soon (See lucky's post for more info). However we need to do a two things before we leave:

1. Contact SethisI (I will do this)

2. Contact Lollie (Mattman, you brought her here, I want you find out about her)

This website move, and the HQ remaking, will mark a new era for WOLF. So, when this happens, this clan, and everyone in it, will get a clean slate.

One thing is certain though: We need more people. I don't care how many, but we need to grow. There are six people here, and you guys will be the ones I will have to rely on from now on. We can do this.

I am remaking the WOLF post at LBW, it would be great if you guys could bump it when I post it. Say, "I have been here for a while, and I love this clan", or "Join now, we'd love to have you" etc etc. I'll post here when its complete

So, lets get started.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Forums are working on the new site nao!
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:07 am

the new site is amazing very well done lucky
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 pm

doggy2 wrote:

2. Contact Lollie (Mattman, you brought her here, I want you find out about her)

Find out about her? You mean contact her?
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

doggy congratz on 500 posts

also, i wanna help on teh HQ
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 pm

mattman111 wrote:
doggy2 wrote:

Find out about her? You mean contact her?

I guess she left us. We'll let her back in if she comes back Sad

As for the HQ, we'll get started on that pretty soon
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 am

Lets wait a bit doggy, maybe something came up, she could be back anytime, don't doubt it just yet.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 am

ya shes usually on the ps3 a lot but last i checked she wasnt on for7 days something is definatly up
Back to top Go down
Aerostar250
Aerostar250

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Probably sick or on vacation... Mattman can still contact her if he knows her. BTW do you know her IRL?
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Aerostar250 wrote:
Probably sick or on vacation... Mattman can still contact her if he knows her. BTW do you know her IRL?
I dont know her IRL why does everyone think this? This is why im leaving the internetz
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 pm

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR NOT ALOUD TO LEAVE THE INTERNETZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future   The Future Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOLF (An OC Group) :: WOLF Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: