WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval RPG statistics

Go down 
4 posters

Should 'Medieval RPG' have these abilities?
Yes
Medieval RPG statistics Left1150%Medieval RPG statistics Right11
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Medieval RPG statistics Left1125%Medieval RPG statistics Right11
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe/I dont know yet
Medieval RPG statistics Left1125%Medieval RPG statistics Right11
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

Medieval RPG statistics Empty
PostSubject: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm

There will be some dramatic changes in my RPG, these changes are ideas combined of an early post in the rpg, lollie's personality chart thingy, and a game i (used to) play

I will now be using a skill chart; you can level up your skills through activities, the higher level you are = more oportunities
EX woodcutting:
level1=cutting down normal trees
level5=oak trees

Also there are character choices(note: you can always change your appearence at designated locations and the titles have NO effect on your leveling-up, they just give you a few level starting boost in that area
Post in a comment below what your specifications are for the following(gender, character choices, skin color):
Medieval RPG statistics Mediev11
Medieval RPG statistics Mediev10
Medieval RPG statistics Mediev12
ignore the blue box on the darker-shade of skin color
you need to complete a quest to use runecrafting ( a 'rune' is a magic stone that allows you to cast spells
I will post more specifications on this later

Last edited by Crifnud on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

If your going to copy a MMORPG that already works why don't we just go actually play on rune scape. Me and matt were fooling around on it before. Then we can do quests and stuff together, and also individually do things if we want to.
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:49 pm

lollie chocolate wrote:
If your going to copy a MMORPG that already works why don't we just go actually play on rune scape. Me and matt were fooling around on it before. Then we can do quests and stuff together, and also individually do things if we want to.

By fooling around you mean. Making a cow genocide, Meating a guy acting like a women, Screaming at people randomly, Listening to a guy talk about dumping, Etc XD
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

And I accidently choose to be a man, so i needed a sex change.
Back to top Go down
mattman111
mattman111

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

lollie chocolate wrote:
And I accidently choose to be a man, so i needed a sex change.
Oh yeah that was quite funny. xD
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

u know bout it? i havent played it in long time,
Lollie Chocolate wrote:
If your going to copy a MMORPG that already works why don't we just go actually play on rune scape. Me and matt were fooling around on it before. Then we can do quests and stuff together, and also individually do things if we want to

the reason why we dont 'just go and play it' is becouse there is actually a storyline to my rpg, RuneScape is just a game to meet ppl, gain lvls, and play some quests(that barelytake any time unless you get a membership) yes RuneScape has plenty to do, play it if you want but dont relate it to my rpg becouse if you are already high level(or have access to the account that will represent your skills) then whats the point of using it at all?
k its a poll now vote if you want there to be the ability to further custamize your rpg character appearence and skills or not

Lollie Chocolate wrote:
And I accidently choose to be a man, so i needed a sex change
theres a place you can do that
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm

hmm that idea might be interesting
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

ya i know, i already got the sex change. and i have no problem with you basing it off of runescape. but you literally said woodcutting lvl1 which is the first one you learn about in RuneScape. I've based mine off of oblivion, but I'm not copying the entire game, and even so, the things I do are cause i like that game but you can't play multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

lollie chocolate wrote:
ya i know, i already got the sex change. and i have no problem with you basing it off of runescape. but you literally said woodcutting lvl1 which is the first one you learn about in RuneScape. I've based mine off of oblivion, but I'm not copying the entire game, and even so, the things I do are cause i like that game but you can't play multiplayer.
wait what?in tutorial island you learn about fishing and cooking and firemaking before woodcutting(unless its changed) and anyway woodcutting is the first thing that popped into my head, as i said, its been a whileand im not copiing the entire game just the setup and skills. some of the skills (since i dont have membership) i wont even use ( like slayer ) and im basing it of of runescape becouse its already made and saved alot of work becouse i planned to do it anyway
Back to top Go down
lolliechocolate
lolliechocolate

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm

BAM! Sorrry, I just want to stop argueing. Sure, yours is coolz, I was just thinking that if it was just the game itself, it would be cool to be like a swarm of people.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

i suppose we could play online but there would be no relation to my rpg becouse the storyline is different, that being said, please vote now :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG statistics   Medieval RPG statistics Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval RPG statistics
Page 1 of 1