WOLF (An OC Group)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't settle for the rest, BE A WOLF!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval RPG

Go down 
+4
doggy2
legolaselfking1
Korvic
Crifnud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

Medieval RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm

"I do not need anything except armor a light and strong sword and a bow and metal arrows. and a nice place to stay for the night andi seemed to have lost my wallet in the forrest so i ask for a new one and for iit to be filled with gold coins."

my rpg name is alexandros illinoisen
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am

Who appears to be the leader of this small community approaches the group, "Now then gentleman, what might your names be and how can we ever repay you?",
"My name is Alexandros Illinoisen and I do not need anything except armor a light and strong sword and a bow and metal arrows. and a nice place to stay for the night andi seemed to have lost my wallet in the forrest so i ask for a new one and for iit to be filled with gold coins."
" I Victor Zail say, Give me a bow with arrows, and i'll be happy. I HATE fighting up close. Some supplies would be nice too.",
"I, Hubert Xvail, Do not ask for anything in return other then perhaps a place to stay the night to heal and perhaps a longsword."
"Then on behalf of our village I say,Many Thanks!We are in great debt to you Alexandros Illinoisen,Victor Zail, and Hubert Xvail! For Alexandros ,we can offer you a bronze longsword and a leather satchel full to the top with gold coin, plus a cedar wood bow and poison-tipped arrows,Hubert,we shall giveth you thyn same sword and a servant for tonight and tomarrow.And finally Victor, you have earned thyself also, a cedar wood bow with poisoned arrows, a map( with directions to a nearby magician,since you hate melee), a canteen, a hatchet, some ink, and a wittling/throwing knife."

Last edited by Crifnud on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 am

oh ya i get posion arrows
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:00 pm

I demand, servant what is your name?
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I has idea.

Say Mr Mayor, do you happen to have any other monsters you want dead?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfforums.forummotion.com
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:32 pm

because we would be happy to slay them
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 pm

"Servant!"said Hubert
"yes master?" said his servant
"what is thy nameth?"
"Galende Dersik, sir".
"Ah,yes,you wouldnt happend to have any other monsters bothering you,would there be?"said Victor to the leader.
"Well, if its monsters you wish to slay, there are goblins that come down from the mountains every so often and bother our miners.Or if its a Quest ye be lookin for, the wizard i marked on your map needs some assistance."

-attack the goblins

-help the wizard

-see if theres anything else

-refuse and be on your way

(please specify whether to leave now or stay a night)btw sometimes ill say something like 'Huberts cooking skill went up!he can now cook birds and fish successfully' to allow you to do some thing,otherwise, in this instance if hubert tried to cook fish before he got better at cooking, id say he burnt the fish tongue
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Galend go fetch some water for us to have a drink. *As he leaves we huddle*

"I think we should take the goblins, but they won't be here right away cause he said they only come every so often, so lets take care of the wizard then the goblins after we rest the night.
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Some one wearing a dark green cloak carrying a recurve bow made of horn wood sinew and a a quiver full of arrows on his back enters the camp. The shady figure leads a mangy horse to a the stable while odd-shaped knifes dangle from his belt.
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am

um sorry focus but you cant tell whats going to happen in that kind of way and your in the camp by the way...
Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

(Turns to mysterious man)

Ah! Comrade good to see you! Come, join us!!

(Turns back to huddle) Lets take some goblins, I haven't done that in YEARS. Buts lets stay a night, that wolf drained me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am

"Galende!"shouted Hubert
"yes master?" responded Galende
"Fetch us some water,off with you!"
As Galende scuttles off, the group huddles together:
"I say we take care of the wizard first since the goblins wont come down for a while!" suggested Hubert.
"Ah, but I've yet to slay a goblin since that b*st*rd Werewolf tried to kill me." argued Victor.
"Either way we need to rest, those wolves gave us a run for our money.Lets stay a night!"concluded Alexandros.

all three of u say which quest to do since three is uneven i wont have to decide, majority rules

sorry i havent put you in yet focus, dont worry, ill find a place for yuh, btw u a mage ranger or melee? i can find a place soon as i find that out
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm

my bad focus i forgot you were not in the camp and thatyou wernt in it yet my apoligies
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm

//yeah I was trying to join you guys with out poofing in with no story, and I want to be a ranger scout with a mangy horse and a sweet hood
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh ya i want a horse from them. =D

Edit: 390th post =D
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Indeed! We shall take on those goblins tommorow afternoon!
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

yes next afternoon shall do.

THIS IS MY 400 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Crifnud
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
Crifnud

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

The group stays a night.Hubert woke up and relizes Victor and Alex arent anywhere to be found.He looks around without poking his nose too far into the local peasants lives when he notices one REALLY long house.Hubert Approches the building, when Galende looks out of it and calls out:
"Ah, Hubert!Hurry along now! We are almost ready!",and so he did.Once he was inside he saw a table that must've been over 100ft long, along the sides were all the important or rich people, and at the end of it was Victor,Alex, and an empty chair. Hubert sat down,when Galende saw that, he motioned to someone behind a curtain.Immediately several butlers delivered 100s of plates of 100s of variations of food.After the feast, the group departed.They ventured through twisted forests and past a few mountains before they reached the mines.Once the got there, a brutaly beaten and injured miner limp-ran out of the caves screaming "THEIR HERE!THERE HERE!!HELP ME DEAR GOD!!!!" just then,from behind him, a spear went through his chest!
-charge in a fury of revenge
-splinter cell through the mines and help the miners hide then follow the goblins
-slaughter any goblins that are ugly,insane,look at you funny, or dont appease you
-other(please specify)
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

Splinter cell ftw
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 am

2 and 3
Back to top Go down
legolaselfking1
Super Talkers
Super Talkers
legolaselfking1

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am

i am a bit confused ?
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
doggy2
Admin King
Admin King
doggy2

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:11 pm

We don't know how many goblins there are. Stealth is of the essense.
Back to top Go down
Korvic
Admin
Admin
Korvic

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:23 am

Oah wisely spoken... BUT I WANNA CHOP THEIR HEADS OFF!
Back to top Go down
FocusRSdude
FocusRSdude

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

we could just dont scream LEEEERRRROOOOYYYY JEEEEEENKINNNNSSSSSS!!!! while doing it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RPG   Medieval RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medieval RPG
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next